Pests on your home or property can be a horrible problem to deal with, and somethings you are doing might be drawing pests into your home. Check out the following article by us at B&B Pest Control with a list of Do’s and Don’ts to help keep your home, or businesses safe from pests this year. Follow these simple tips to make sure that you are better protected from pests this year!
Don’t Do The Following
- Never leave garbage piled up and leaking out
- Don’t leave out pet food or other food sources for long periods of time.
- Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for extended periods of time
- Make sure landscaping and vegetation is being contained and kept up with.
- Drainage should go away from the foundation of the home and not towards it.
- Make sure basements attics or other crawl spaces are well ventilated and dry.
- The last and important thing not to do when protecting your property form pests is ignore a pest problem! Always call a professional if you have pests!
- Replace all weather stripping around the windows of your home
- Eliminate all standing water on your property
- Throw away overripe fruits and vegetables
- Remove all hiding spots for pests!
- Call a pest professional like B&B once you find pests
If you or someone you know is dealing with pest problems in the greater Boston area contact B&B Pest Control Now! At B&B Pest Control we are able to handle any pest problem you may have no matter if it’s for your home, or businesses we have you covered. Call us today and see the difference B&B Pest Control makes!
Stay up to date with the latest information and deals!