Here at B&B we are all about protecting our customers from unwanted pests, that is why we have made this list of 5 summer rodent control tips. Use these 5 tips to better protect your home or business from rodents this year. Don’t forget if you have any pest problems in the greater Boston area and want fast reliable service contact B&B Pest Control today!
- Keep Clean – Rodents and other pest love dirty places with enough food for them to survive. This includes standing water or any other food or water sources that may be readily available to pests on your property.
- Seal Barriers – Make sure your home is sealed from the outdoors there are no cracks or gaps where pests can’t slip into your home. Rodents will often use these easy access points and get into your home and start colonies.
- Stored Food – If you have a area where you store lots of food this may be a prime place rodents try and infest. Make sure that all food is in correct containers that are air tight and cannot be compromised by rats. As long as you do this the pests won’t find out you have food stored in whatever room you use.
- Lights – This isn’t known by most people but lights all around your home draw in multiple pest species. Rodents and other pests are drawn in by the light to possibilities of food or shelter, so avoid leaving on lights when not necessary if you have a pest problem.
- Check Often – It’s a good idea for you to check your home each year for pests with a licensed professional like B&B. It is always better when dealing with pests to be proactive then be caught with a huge infestation and cost later. So, make a time each year to check problem areas of the home for signs of pests.
Remember it is important that if you find a pest infestation on your property whether it’s your home, or business you must deal with it quickly with a licensed professional before it becomes too much. If you or someone you know is dealing with rodents or any other pests in the great Boston area contact B&B Pest Control today! See why for over 30 years so many in the greater Boston area have chosen B&B when they have a pest problem for their home, or business. Contact us today and find out the B&B difference for yourself!
Stay up to date with the latest information and deals!