As this brutal winter in the Northeast continues rodents are trying harder and harder to enter people’s homes and establishments for warmth and a place to nest. Here are a few quick tips to make sure rats don’t make your home or business one of their nests:
- Keep all trash locked up until trash day.
- Make sure all trash barrels are covered securely.
- Don’t stack any wood or debris against your home.
- Check stone foundations for cracks or entry points.
- Make sure there is no clutter or debris under your porch.